15 August 2008

Summer Fun

waiting to get sprayed with the hose
showing me her new teeth

I think she was hiding from the dogs next door lol
Eliza loves getting sprayed with the hose so I get her all dressed in her suit and she stands in the pool and I spray her. She thinks it is the best thing. I love it because she makes all these funny faces and does the weirdest things!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time to me!

    I remember the days of having little boys and sitting them out in the pool to cool off and enjoy the water.

    Cute pictures of your princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she! I really like your hair by the way! Thanks for being a great long distance BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'sgetting soo big, but she's as cute as can be! I loved having a little girl toddler around! espcially in summer in their little bathing suits! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little girl!

    Andrea is a friend of ours. She lives next door and she loves to come help me with my girls.

    The boys are adopted. I had the girls.

    ReplyDelete