Eliza has finally got her first ear infection and good thing I caught it early because we lose our insurance tomorrow :( She is a trooper though and has her moments of crankiness but hopefully the meds we got today will start helping her feel better. She is a bit sleepy in the picture from the meds :)

Leah is growing like a weed and the doc told us to give her rice cereal in my expressed milk at night just so I can get more than 45 mins of sleep at a time. She is well over 12 pounds and I think 24 inches now.

Matt started weight watchers with me a couple of weeks ago but he is the only one who seems to be holding strong. He has lost 38 pounds so far! I am so proud of him!!
and Laura.... I am finally not going CRAZY :P
Good to see an update! Good luck on your move to AZ. You're going while it's still hot :) I'm jealous!!
ReplyDeletei cant wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You guys are moving again!? So, I'm still curious as to what brought you to arizona in the first place, and then alabama? Sorry, I am kinda slow on that! But, Leah is BIG!!! I think Landon is all os 25 inches and he's 18.5lbs! He's 10mos as of yesterday....I guess you "normal sized people" have normal babies lol
ReplyDelete