19 August 2011

All About Eliza

Eliza got her first homework assignment. She was was given a piece of card stock with an outline of a paper doll on it. We were told to have her find pictures of things she likes to do, play, see, family, pets, etc. and make a collage. She LOVES to color so I thought we should make a dress that would be the collage and she could color the doll underneath.She ended up coloring and painting. Well the first thing she said when we got started was I want a picture of the temple and make the dress have sleeves(we made cap sleeves)!! I love it she already is learning the right principles. She cut and glued all the pictures herself and I just trimmed the edges of it into the shape of the dress. She did the rest herself.

Here is what her collage consisted of:
   Strawberries, Cherries, Orange  Juice, Cookies, Nail Polish & Make Up, Bracelets, Mesa Temple, Crayons, A Butterfly she drew herself, Stickers of Ariel and Rapunzel her favorite Princesses, some Flowers and Jewels, and last but not least some random pictures of kids making funny faces in a photo booth. 

I asked her why she wanted to put the pictures of the kids on there and she told me "I like people.. I like talking to people... I like meeting people.. I like playing with people and they make me laugh"
 She was so proud of it when we were done she said she loved it because it was beautiful. I love Eliza she has the sweetest little spirit and makes me smile with all her little quirky comments everyday!












1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! And Eliza IS very bright!

    ReplyDelete