When Eliza was just a baby Grandpa Player and her had the sweetest relationship and he started calling her "Grandpa's little birdie"
I don't know if that is why but Eliza LOVES birds and watching them. She even chases them! Last year Matt and Eliza built a bird house using leftover scraps from the bed I made her.
Since the weather here has been simply gorgeous Matt got an idea to make another bird house. We went to the store and got a coconut and after Matt and the girls enjoyed eating it outside while I picked a ton of lemons they turned it into this beautiful little house.
thats awesome! I remember you guys talking about eating the coconut now :)
ReplyDeletewe used to have lots of bird feeders... recent tornadic events took their toll on them.
ReplyDeleteShelley that is so sad! I have always loved Bird feeders my mom has too so I guess its just in the blood LOL
ReplyDelete