16 July 2012

TFO 2012

This year we were able to attend our families TFO that happens every three years. The last one I had been too was when I was in my teens so.. it had been a while. Here are some of the highlights that happened over the three days.
The Girls got to work on a Humanitarian Project with Grandma Pember and Aunt Jan

Cutest little three year old did a solo singing Ariel from Little Mermaid

My girls got to play their little hearts out with their extended cousins. 

I got to see one of the three living siblings of my grandma's who has already passed away.

There were so many activities we unfortunately were not able to attend every single one but definitely enjoyed the ones we did attend. Family reunions hold some of my fondest memories from when I was younger and I look forward to the upcoming ones. I know our girls had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment