16 June 2008

Officer Player

Ever since Matt and I got married he has always bounced around the idea of being a Cop or a Sheriff. When we lived out in Mesa he applied to a couple of Departments and always got pass the interview and everything but he couldn't get his mind wrapped around the situps. That was the only thing he couldn't pass. Well after moving out to Alabama he applied to a couple of places and passed the interview but because of his job at ADT he couldn't move on because of conflicting schedules. Well finally it all worked out. Today is Matt's first day as Deputy Player at the Madison County Jail.
I am so proud of him! You can tell he is really excited. "As he was leaving he said "Its feels like the first day of school" LOL. I woke up at five this morning to make him breakfast which I never do(I love sleep!) and he thanked me by letting me take pictures of him in his uniform :) I love that he Humors me!

6 comments:

  1. great job matt the family is very happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah that is so exciting!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cONGRATULATIONS!! Working to realize a goal is always a reward in and of itself but to have others know that you have done so is like icing on the cake!

    Good luck in your new career move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Matt!! I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome Laura!! It sounds and looks like everything is going so great for your family! Eliza is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laura and Matt it's the Kinney's in Birmingham. I just wanted to say congrats about Matt's great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete