About a month ago I made Blueberry and Strawberry Jam. They were so good I had to make more. I have to admit I was a little intimidated when I first got everything together to make it and after I was done I was so surprised at how easy it was!

This is a quilt with a matching bag I had been working on for a while now and I finally got it finished. I love the summer colors.

This is a quilt with a matching bag I had been working on for a while now and I finally got it finished. I love the summer colors.

Dang you are super crafty. Eliza is too cute in the picture above.
ReplyDeleteI love making strawberry freezer jam..so yummy and easy!! I want to try blueberry now! Is it just as easy?
ReplyDeleteWell, look who is the cute little homemaker. I am jealous at your sewing skills. That is the one thing that I am just not good at. Love the bag and blanket.
ReplyDelete