07 August 2011

Catching Up

Well it has been a while... a LONG while... Over this last year life has been like a bounce house.. crazy and disoriented but there was always something soft to catch our fall. We added another precious baby girl named Elaine to our family who is now almost 6months old. Eliza is FoUr and Leah is TwO now. Matt no longer works for Gila River... actually he doesn't work at all right now and has been actively seeking employment for a while. BUT life isn't just good.. it great! I am so grateful for all of the many blessings we have gotten over the last year and I am even grateful for the trials we had to overcome because they taught us valuable lessons. My testimony about so many aspects of the gospel has grown so much and I am thankful for having the opportunity in life to receive this knowledge. My hopes are to keep the blog regularly updated from now on so we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment