11 August 2011

New Beginnings

Last year Mesa school district decided to do a trial year of Mini MELP for three year olds which was to help the kids get prepared for MELP(Mesa Early Learning Program). Eliza went once a week for the whole year and actually learned so much so when I found out that the four year olds get to go four days a week I was excited for Eliza she LoVeS school! Plus we automatically got enrolled because she attended last year. On Tuesday we had meet the teacher for Eliza and she was super excited that she got the same teachers as last year. Mrs. Helton and Ms. Marrujo
Meet the Teacher

First Day
Today was her actual first day. She woke up well before the alarm. This year I hope she grows and learns who she is. I let her pick out everything she wears and she tells me how to do her hair. When we are done she is so proud of herself. She does a pretty good job too! My little Girl is growing up so fast and beautifully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment