Today was the last day for Pre K for Eliza. We are so proud of our talented little girl. She has had amazing teachers this last year and we are thankful for them. They taught her many new things over the year but the most important thing she has learned is a Love for Learning. She absolutely loves anything that is school related and more often then not we are finding her writing her letters, pretending she is a teacher, and instructing her sisters. She received a good foundation by attending MELP and I know that it will help her in the years to come. I asked Eliza if she was going to miss Mrs Helton and Mrs Andrea.. She said "NO" I was surprised and asked her why and she said "I will always remember them.. I promised myself to not forget" with the fullest little heart of love I have ever heard.

No comments:
Post a Comment