10 April 2009

Easter Came Early For Us This Year

We decided to celebrate Easter this morning since Matt had to work on Sunday. After doing it I think I might make it a tradition every year to Celebrate Easter the day before then on the actual day of Easter and do all the spiritual stuff. It was so fun to see how excited Eliza was to find the eggs. Only some were actually hidden :) We had to do the hunt indoors due to all of the rain we got last night but it was still fun. After she found all the eggs we has her go hunt her basket. I can't believe how smart she is getting. She amazes me everyday!

Last Year I bought Eliza's Easter basket and Decided that every year we use it I am going to add a ribbon around the handle. A little tradition I wanted to start for some unknown reason. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your little sweetheart is growing up so much! And the dress is lovely.

    Thanks for sharing your family happiness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun. Your little girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete